[MPlayer-dev-eng] Development snapshot of 2-window fullscreen

FabianFranz at gmx.de FabianFranz at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 22:07:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

at the moment I have absolutely no time to work on that, but as Attilla
asked for it, here is an development snapshot of my work. (I could do this
diff in one of my breaks :) )

Attilla, for the -wid-fs patch I later saw there were better ways with
XReparentWindow, but with 2-window fs this issues would have an end anyway

I know this "patch" is absolutely ugly ... But heh, thats development ...

How do you other guys do this ? First code, then cleanup ? Or as I think
A'rpi is doing it: Always write perfect code :).

cu

Fabian