[MPlayer-dev-eng] embedding mplayer -wid/XReparentWindow

Markus Rechberger mrechberger at web.de
Wed Aug 20 23:52:26 CEST 2003

hi,

there's only one thing ... is it possible to add a switch for turning
Xmouse + Xkeyboard input off?
my new plugin already has a full mplayer interface using pipes and it
works very well _when_ mplayer's xinput handler doesn't grab xmouse and
xkeyboard messages.

I'd submit a patch but I'm still busy with that plugin since there's a
big difference between embedding GTK1.2 and GTK2.0 ..
the problem is both mozilla versions are out there and of course I want
to support both of them.

(http://karlsruhe.kicks-ass.net/screenshots/) -- plugin screenshots

Markus