[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug hunting party

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Wed Aug 13 20:08:03 CEST 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 08:40:41PM +0200, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> > Where?
> > You mean IRL or at IRC? I vote for the later.
> IRC, we aren't able to organise an IRL party soon :)
> But we could organise one at the LinuxTAG. What do yo think? (Gabu,
> Diego, Atmos, goth, koth, and I were there this year)

How about on IRC right now, and at LinuxTag next year IRL?

I am trying to save enough money to go to LinuxTag next summer, so I
would really enjoy that.  Speaking of which, does anybody know a really
cheap way for me to fly from the US to Germany?  Right now the
round-trip will cost me ~$1300 US.

--Joey