[MPlayer-dev-eng] Cygwin inttypes

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Mon Apr 28 11:56:50 CEST 2003

Sycotic Smith wrote:
>>No, please don't delete it. I think updating the docs is enough.
>>Some people might still want to use older cygwin releases without having to
>>get inttypes from somewhere else.
>
> Agreed.  I still prefer the older gcc in my cygwin enviro.

What do you mean by older gcc?  2.95.3-10 is available in all Cygwin
version that I know of ...

 > And I don't
 > *always* keep my cygwin up to date either... Only when I encounter
 > system problems do I make changes to it, ie. reinstalling it or the like.

You don't have to make any changes, since you already did that
cygwin_inttypes.h hack to your installation and if you reinstall you
will get the new original inttypes.h file.  I don't see you having a
point here, but I guess we will still ship cygwin_inttypes.h for some
time and then remove it at some point in the future.

Diego