[MPlayer-dev-eng] Next public release: 0.90.1 (or similar)

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Mon Apr 21 20:12:54 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > 	I have MPlayer built and running on OS/X (1GHz Powerbook).  Have
> > 	to use '-vo sdl' even if XFree86  is installed because RGB32
> > 	isn't supported on big endian systems (or a similar error).
> > 	Full screen
> what happens if u simple comment the stupid check in vo_x11.c ?
That check is just nonsense...it works if I remove it.
I've done some tests:
rgb32 - works
rgb15,16,24 - dunno (cannot convert to those, -vop format vs. -vo x11
vc. swsca
bgr32 - works
bgr15,16,24 - buggy colors

And in bgr32 and rgb32 modes the osd has the color of yellow.

--
Alex Beregszaszi <alex at fsn.hu>
(MPlayer Core Developer -- http://www.mplayerhq.hu/)