[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFD] Something...

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Apr 14 02:22:35 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > > Daniel, how long will it take you to remember that you and your
> > > attitudes are not liked here?? Why do you insist on keeping on coming
> > > back when you contribute nothing useful?
> >
> > You've nothing but insulted me and ignored absolute valid points while
> > still throwing FUD at me whenever you see it fit. Is there a special
> > reason you're scared having me around? I hope I'm not pulling to much
> > on your fassade....
>
> Could you please go back to productive work now ?

Agree.

> Rich is in AUTHORS-file and seems to make pretty good filters. This is an
> development mailing list. So where is your contribution to mplayer ?

Hey, he sent a quite long valgrind output few days ago!
What a contribution!
Next time he will sent the mplayer manpage converted to plain text...
or the hexdump of the mplayer binary on ppc.

> I couldn't find something in AUTHORS or source. But perhaps you can show me a
> thing :-)
It's better if he stops showing things here, he was banned for a while from
this list (and was unbanned for Diego's query, in hope that daniel will help
in docs xml translation, but he didn't...) and it's getting to happen again
unless he stops his flames and useless mails.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team