[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Something...

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Fri Apr 11 22:15:23 CEST 2003

    Hi, Fabian Franz!

Sometime (on Friday, April 11 at 22:46) I've received something...
>>     For last two or three months I got an idea. May be Arpi will laught
>> on me but I didn't see G2 project yet and that idea may be too alike of
>> G2... :)
>>     What I want? I want to have universal media manipulation project.
>> Player, or encoder, even video editor with any interface: commandline, or
>> text mode interface, or Gui, or remote, etc.
>>     What I wrote last time about the config parser and Gui was about that
>> idea. :)  How I see it?

>It's there already exactly this way, I think. It's called xine :-(

    Do you really think if xine is better video editing tool than Adobe
Premiere? You may be kidding... :)))

    Anyway MPlayer has now most of that but it all is too linked one in
other... I didn't mention it, sorry, but I want to cooperate with you all
for it. May be with Arpi as G2 if my idea is similar to his. :)

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.