[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: stupid option handling.. again???

Andriy N. Gritsenko andrej at lucky.net
Thu Apr 10 11:39:54 CEST 2003

    Hi, Alban Bedel!

Sometime (on Thursday, April 10 at 12:16) I've received something...
>>    You really ignored my patch? It has (and especially developed for
>>that) ways to do that. It's sad, since I have no CVS access and you have
>>monopoly in config parser code then. Sorry.
>I wrote it, so i think i can decide if a patch for this code should
>be applied or not.

    OK. Then reimplement, please, all I've reached with my patch, with
your own way. I really need that and current config parser doesn't allow
me to do it. I've sent a patch to have some functionality and to have
less limitations, you've refused it. Good. Do it yourself but I insist,
I need it since it doesn't allow me work on some project about MEncoder.
    I'll wait. If you would like to stop me write anything for MEncoder
(despite of I already done something, see file AUTHORS) then I'll ask to
community to allow me improve MEncoder... :)

    Be happy!
    Andriy.