[MPlayer-dev-eng] Patches status report

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Apr 10 01:27:14 CEST 2003

Alex Beregszaszi writes:

 > Diego and other docs/translation maintainers: are the docs and
 > help_mp files correctly synced between the two trees? Probably some
 > of the help_mp files are newer in the 0_90 tree, than in the 'main'.

The HTML docs are properly synched, I checked this just before the
release and committed a few small changes.  Help files should also be
OK, I'll check again for the next release.

 > Any suggestions or patches left out?

Already mentioned in another thread, but for completeness' sake:

Sascha sent in some patches for the Win32 loader to make it work
properly on Cygwin/MinGW some time ago.

Diego