[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] vop scale (try to fix before 0.90?)

Joey Parrish joey at yunamusic.com
Sun Sep 22 22:36:13 CEST 2002

Hello,

I wrote once before about a bug with certain vo's and vop scale.
I would like to see it fixed before 0.90, but I don't understand
why it's happening so I haven't been able to fix it yet.

I put an image in incoming on mplayer ftp as an example.
vop_scale_skew.png (with vop_scale_skew.txt)

What happens is with most vo's I've tried, using vop scale to
change the width results in skewed images.  The vo's with this
problem are: x11 gl gl2 ggi aa png jpeg vesa.
xv and sdl don't have the problem.

Does anyone have a good idea how to fix it?
Can anyone point me to where I can fix it?
Is it just something I'm doing stupid?

Thanks to everyone,
--Joey

--