[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fullscreen not working properly after resolution change fixed (~patch included)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Sep 18 12:02:59 CEST 2002

Hi,

> It's a hack to prevent race conditions when switching to fullscreen and back
> too fast. I'll try to fix this till the end of this week but currently I am
> away without access to my machine.

i've fixed it at night, please test.
at least the race condition is still avoided, and now -fs work for
d_width==vo_screenwidth movies.

btw, could you pls. tell me the reason for these checks (in event hndlr)

+          if (!vo_fs && (Event.xconfigure.width == vo_screenwidth ||
Event.xconfigure.height == vo_screenheight)) break;
+          if (vo_fs && Event.xconfigure.width != vo_screenwidth &&
Event.xconfigure.height != vo_screenheight) break;

now i've commented these out but code is still working :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team