[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fullscreen not working properly after resolution change fixed (~patch included)

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at KMLinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Wed Sep 18 09:49:50 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 01:42:36AM -0400, D Richard Felker III wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 06:59:52AM +0200, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> > It's a hack to prevent race conditions when switching to fullscreen and back
> > too fast. I'll try to fix this till the end of this week but currently I am
> > away without access to my machine.
>
> IMO the proper fix is to remove this silly hack and XSync() after
> toggling fullscreen to make it synchronous.

this is not enough because the values of the variables are updated in the
event handler. simply adding xsync() doesn't work. proper fix would be
probably rewriting the fs stuff completely.

--
Jindrich Makovicka