[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: [MPlayer-users] TV: signal 11 in uninit_demuxer on quit

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Sun Sep 15 15:33:22 CEST 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:12:33 +0200 Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

Hi Arpi

> hey, someone with TV tuner card please look at it.
> i know that my cleanup commit (at least alex told me) broke it,
> somehow calls uninitialization twice. but i'm unable to find why, and as
> i cannot test it can't debug it...

I tried to look at it, I think i found the problem but can't find where it
happens and how to fix it.
The attached diff (mpdiff) outputs the following (I put '>' in front), it
seems that the uninit function pointer gets lost somewhere...

If i'm not mistaken of course.

--
Colin
panic("Oh boy, that early out of memory?");