[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bugreport

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Sep 10 16:21:09 CEST 2002

On Tuesday, 10 September 2002, Markus Hansen wrote:
> Hi.

Hi. First, this is the wrong list to report bugs. You should post to
mplayer-users instead.

> I want to report a Bug which appeared:
> I changed from mplayer-k6 0.90pre5-0.4 to
> mplayer-k6 0.90pre6-0.4

Where did you get this release? I'm guessing it's the binary RPM, but
you didn't say so.

> In vers.5 it was possible to press m for maximise the picture up to
> screensize. f for fullscreen makes just fullscreen but no scaling!
> when pressing m mplayer aborts abd returns to the console.

You should upgrade to at least 0.90pre7 before submitting any bugreports.
And read bugreports.html from the docs, too.

> I hope this helps and you answer me.
> I have a AMD Duron 850 with ETC k7s5a Board and a Geforce2 MX 400 with
> nVidia 3d driver running.

This is hardly enough information. Repeat, upgrade, try again, if it's
still wrong, read the docs and manual and if you don't find your answer
there, only then may you submit a bugreport.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/