AUTHORS [Was: Re: Re: [MPlayer-dev-eng] authors html->txt]

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Sep 10 00:17:12 CEST 2002

Hi,

> On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 21:33:53 +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > > Do you mean AUTHORS or DOCS/AUTHORS?
> >
> > AUTHORS, but maybe DOCS/AUTHORS or even DOCS/authors.html could work
> >
> > btw do you have an easy method to do html->txt of authors/maintainers?
> > it's full of <UL> etc stuff and HREF mailto: urls...
>
> Here's the plain text AUTHORS file.  I hope it's OK.

thanks, commited. btw, do you want/need cvs write access?

i've also commited a ChangeLog file, found in ftp incoming/
it collects the chanegs for each version from teh beginning.
some versions are missing, it's not completed yet.

Diego or someone: please remove the authors, maintainers sections from
the html version, and mention there these files.

Some time ago we collected the 'wishlist items'... what's the status of
this thing? i don't remember seeing it commited to docs or homepage yet.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team