[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] playing from network

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 22:16:52 CEST 2002

This time I think it's fixed.
I was able to see the stream.

First the http loop was accouring because it was trying to connect using
http on port 1755 which is for mms only.

So by removing the port, the stream worked.
Anyway, I looked at the mmst code and ignore the unknown command
and it worked.

The server is a WMS9 and they have new stuff in it that can broke mplayer.

Bertrand