[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fix for vo_gl.c on SGI Octane ?

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 5 11:12:03 CEST 2002

Hej !

> > Yes, I know how to make a patch :-), but:
> > is GL_BGR a typo or intended like that ?
> no. it's correct.
Good, ok;
but what I'm wondering in that case is that GL_RGB is used in the
SubTexture download afterwards ?
Not that it fixes my problem; if GL_BGR is correct then vo_gl.c won't work
here in its current form.

otherwise it is platform-specific (Oliver hasn't experienced this problem
since he uses 16 bit color depth, not 24 bit like me)

To create a patch:
Which #define's can help me to apply changes specific for this platform ?

Servus,
  Gernot

T                 The Austria <=> Sweden connection.....                 T
O                Homepage: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz                 E