[MPlayer-dev-eng] 0.90pre7 today???

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu Sep 5 01:48:17 CEST 2002

Hi,

> there are at least 2 pending bugs we should fix first:
> - vfw/vfwex is extremly broken now, even indeo3 causes sig11.
fixed

> - various asf/wma bugs using mms://, reported at -users
>   probably some new m$ server uses new fileformat variant?
probably cannot be fixed
sample url: mms://63.236.6.6/simone_trailer_100k.asf

avifile, asfercorder can't even start the url
mplayer can dump the asf from it, but cannot play (demuxer errors)
the dumped stream looks broken, too many zeros and others looks random shit
maybe bug of the mms streaming code or dunno

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team