[MPlayer-dev-eng] PVA format demuxer

Matteo Giani matgiani at ctonet.it
Tue Sep 3 14:43:43 CEST 2002

Hi all.
I wrote a demuxer for the PVA format, and as A'rpi had told me on -users
some days ago I wrote it so that it produces two MPEG-ES streams, one
for MPEG2 video and one for MPEG layer II audio. The audio is working
OK. I'm having problems with the video, though. Most notably, I think
they are related to the incorrect filling (my fault of course) of the
sh_video_t structure (demuxer->video->sh). Which are the fields that the
demuxer *has* to fill?
If, as I think, it has to fill in the disp_w and disp_h fields, where
can I obtain this information?
As you may ask, the PVA file format has _no_ information at all about
it, so the only place to get that information would be the video ES
itself. So, is there any way to let the codec do the job?

Thanks in advance.
Matteo