[MPlayer-dev-eng] Issues in the IRIX version of MPlayer; trying to fix them

Gernot Ziegler gz at lysator.liu.se
Tue Sep 3 14:23:06 CEST 2002

Hej guys !

So, now A-V sync is fixed on my machine, too ....

The Audio SGI driver didn't support the call that returns the audio delay;
the file I sent should fix it ...

I won't send a patch since Oliver maybe wants to keep his own formatting
style ... I just send the file so that you devs can have a look at it ...

static float get_delay()
{
  //printf("ao_sgi, get_delay: (ao_buffersize %d)\n", ao_buffersize);
  //printf("ao_sgi, get_delay: (sample_rate %d)\n", sample_rate);

  return  (float)queue_size/((float)sample_rate);
  //return 0;
}

in
static int init(int rate, int channels, int format, int flags) {

I added
  queue_size = alGetQueueSize(ao_config);
  sample_rate = (int)frate;
}

and there are two new static variables
static int sample_rate;
static int queue_size;

that's it :-)

Servus,
  Gernot

T                 The Austria <=> Sweden connection.....                 T
O                Homepage: http://www.lysator.liu.se/~gz                 E