[MPlayer-dev-eng] TGA loader for mencoder - need help

Tilman Sauerbeck tsauerbeck at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 2 21:00:10 CEST 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to write a TGA loader for mencoder so one can can encode from multiple TGA files, too. However, I'm lost in MPlayer's source code:
I couldn't figure out how this architecture works. I tried to find the code which loads a PNG file, and found libmpcodecs/vd_mpng.c - is this the right one? If I had corresponding code for TGA, what else would need to be added to have full TGA support?

This may sound silly, but well, I'm still learning :)

When replying, please CC me as I'm not (yet?) subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Tilman