[MPlayer-dev-eng] Donating Money to Mplayer

Bijan Soleymani bijan at psq.com
Mon Oct 21 15:11:21 CEST 2002

I'd like to donate money to support the Mplayer developpers.
What would be the best way to send money. Any way is ok with
me as long as I can be sure the money actually gets to the
right people.

I looked at the donations page, but I don't really have anything
you are looking for (I already got rid of all the hardware that
was filling up my room). It would be easier for me to contribute
money, than to buy hardware at retail and donate that...

Bijan