[MPlayer-dev-eng] About sendig patches to mplayer

Salvatore Falco sfalco at studenti.ing.uniroma1.it
Thu Oct 31 19:20:42 CET 2002

Hi, my name is Salvatore Falco and I sent a couple of patches for mplayer.
Those patches have not been included, at least untill the moment in which
I write this, but this is not a mail to complain about that. I would like to
know if there is a problem with the patches (i.e. they are not good) or with
me sending them.
According to me, the patches are well done, they don't change widely the
previous behaviour of the subtitle system and add interesting features to it.
I think I correctly followed patch submitting instructions included in the
documentation, even if I noticed that many of the patches are included in the
text of the mail instead than added as attachments.
I repeat that I'm not complaining about the exclusion of the patches from the
tree, but I want to be sure that this happens for the quality of the code, not
for a submitting error.

    Thank you for your time,
    best regards
	    Salvatore Falco