[MPlayer-dev-eng] pre10 - when? - asap

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 30 22:46:37 CET 2002

Hi,

> I also filed a bugreport (see
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-October/021753.html)

quoting that:
"I encountered a bug with mencoder. The full bug report is on its way to
the MPlayer FTP server (in /MPlayer/incoming/bugreport-mb-20021007/),
including a sample file. The report itself is already on the server,
the sample file will still take approx. 70 minutes."

i cannot find that file :(
but there is a subdir /moritz.bunkus with some avi+mp3 files, but nothing
txt describing the problem.

> On the other hand this looks like a FFMPEG issue. Perhaps delaying
> pre10 just because of this error is not the best idea.
agree
btw please post bugreports to the ML, and only upload files or big logs,
with a .txt containing (the reference to) the bugreport.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team