[MPlayer-dev-eng] pre10 - when? - asap

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 30 22:01:11 CET 2002

Hi,

we should release pre10, asap, as pre9 has many known - and already fixed -
bugs. pre10 also have soem nice features to be tested:
- "new" postprocess code
- ffwma
- 2xsai, unsharp filters
etc

btw, we should set ffwma to default decoder, preferred over the DLL
why?
- all known buggy files are fixed (teh fix is NOT in teh CVS yet! will be soon)
- users should (try to) use it to find more buggy files :)

when?
asap...
i vote for tomorrow night.

but the docs needs some updating, about new -npp syntax, new filters etc
also, the translations should be uptodate again

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team