[MPlayer-dev-eng] (no subject)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Oct 28 21:33:08 CET 2002

Hi,

> Thanks alot for the answer, and sorry for my strange behaviour :)
no prob

> This is about my first time or so when I submit patches to a mailing list.
i've sent several partches to dosemu, xfree etc, and only a few of them were
applied, months later... but this is mplayer, so unless your patch is
refused (with reason), or forgetten (then tell us) it'll applied.

> It's great to hear that the patch works!

we need some time to test and verify, but i like the idea, so don't worry :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team