[MPlayer-dev-eng] release tomorrow (Thursday) ?

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Thu Oct 24 07:32:24 CEST 2002

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:34:41AM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ok we delayed the monday release, so what about it tomorrow?
> also, we've applied many patches, if not all.

Is pre9 going to be a sort of feature-freeze before the real 0.90 like
you'd suggested before, or just the next release in the pre series? I
think the -af stuff needs to be cleaned up at some point before 0.90.
At the very least, the old -aop filters should be ported over to -af
and -aop should be removed. It would also be nice to have the syntax
fixed...and I'm not sure whether libaf works well with mencoder yet;
can anyone comment on this? I would RTFS myself but I've been busy
lately.

Rich