[MPlayer-dev-eng] buglets in configure

Björn Sandell biorn at dce.chalmers.se
Thu Oct 24 01:00:30 CEST 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:16:47 +0200
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > > by default it's automatic.... => it detects if you have it or not
> > > if you force it by --enable-termios..... then you force it..
> >
> > Then the test should be rewritten as per above (or in some other more clever
> > way), right?  There not much point in having options that just makes sure that
> > mplayer won't compile.
>
> no
> the --enable options are there to override maybe broken tests.

Ok, I can understand that, but the --enable options shouldn't break tests
where tests are needed. Another way out of this particular "bug" could be to
make --enable-termios require an argument, eg --enable-termios=termios.h

--
Björn Sandell       DCE/DFS Sysadmin       IT department
Chalmers University of Technology    www.dce.chalmers.se