[MPlayer-dev-eng] question regarding -geometry option implementation

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Wed Oct 23 19:34:48 CEST 2002

> Hi!
> I just don't understand how the compiler knows what is
> geometry() in vo_fbdev.c  ? There is no include, nothing.
> This might be a very stupid question, but could someone care
> to explain this to me ?

Hmm I dont either - I susspect its because of the lack of the -Wall option in
the MAkefile. I added it as an include to video_out.h as all video drivers will
want it (or if not it now, it in its future form whatever that may be). It's a
small header and I cant see it getting any larger, I almost added the funcs to
video_out.c anyway so.. :)

--

Mark Zealey (aka JALH on irc.oftc.net: #zealos and many more)
mark at zealos.org; mark at itsolve.co.uk