[MPlayer-dev-eng] -geometry option draft1

Mark Zealey mark at zealos.org
Tue Oct 22 22:11:59 CEST 2002

> Hi!
> Sorry I might be blind, but where is geometry.h included ,
> and why is vo_xper and vo_yper needed in video_out.h ?
> It is cool you did this, I am going to make these changes to fbdev!

xper and yper are not needed - a reminant from my previous patch that I forgot
to remove. the geometry.* files go in libvo - I couldnt get cvs to just have
them added via patch without adding them to the repo... silly cvs;) Please send
me the fbdev patches so i can update as the patch is updated and then merged in.

--

Mark Zealey (aka JALH on irc.oftc.net: #zealos and many more)
mark at zealos.org; mark at itsolve.co.uk