[MPlayer-dev-eng] documentation policy

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Sat Oct 19 19:33:19 CEST 2002

> > documentation policy.  All developers should aim to keep the docs up
> > to date when they add options or modify existing ones.  We could also
> disagree
> i don't mean i don't agree :) but i know it will not work.
Agreed, it won't.

> developers don't like, don't have time (and sometimes don't even know)
> to write docs.
Not to mention "don't want to" :)

> you should catch them, do rewording, formatting and commit ;)
Yes. I'd gladly do this 0-24h, but I have a fscking work, little free time,
and negligible net access at home.

BTW the best thing in doxwriting (for me) is creating whole new sections :)
(well it wasn't really needed since a half year... DOCS didn't really exist
before:)

On the other hand, commiting patches and making small updates needs
constant net connection, which I don't have (yet - probably in a few weeks!)

--
Gabucino

/ Worshipping Niedermayer 4ever /
"Do you always look at it encoded?" (C) D. R. F.
"minden lehet. ez nem." (c) A'rpi