[MPlayer-dev-eng] [DOCS] spelling conventions

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat Oct 19 13:35:25 CEST 2002

Hi!

I have two small questions about spelling conventions in the docs, I
think we should settle on one form or the other:

1) Arpi or A'rpi?
   Both are used, it's not clear which one is correct and/or
   preferred.

2) MPlayer or <B>MPlayer</B>?
   This used to be a big mixup, I have converted most to the bold
   form, but new ones keep cropping up.  Besides I have come to think
   that it is unnecessary and rather tacky.  It distracts from the
   things we really want to stress.  This is documentation about
   MPlayer, no need to stress this fact in every other sentence.  It
   is also difficult to keep consistent.  I vote for dropping it.

Diego