[MPlayer-dev-eng] [Patch]vobsub subtitle enhancement

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 17 03:57:50 CEST 2002

Hi,

> This sounds nice but...  The mapping between country code -> country
> real name has nothing to do in vobsub.c, this is purely presentation

yes, I also don't think it's a good idea to put that mapping in vobsub.c.
it's originally from gui, i just want to use it without gui so i move it out.
since gui will use it always, why not use it in vobsub to get better
presentation;). though it's really not good to put these kind of things in
vobsub.c, i cannot find other better place to put them. may be i'd better
create a new file:)

> junk.  OTOH vobsub could export the country code.  Also adding another
> global variable is a bad idea.  I find that I should not have made
> vobsub_id a global in the first place.

I've made a new patch, removed these global variable, but keep the
mapping. please check it, thanks.
--
Best Regards,
LR