[MPlayer-dev-eng] Question about function of -quiet

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Oct 15 21:08:44 CEST 2002

[snip]
> but not a bugfix. Also, it should be done much cleaner
[...]
> A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Well, I never said I was trying to fix a bug.  And yes, it is in TFM about what it CURRENTLY does.  No argument about that.  I will look into mp_msg.c and see what I can do about changing it for my WANTS and send along to see if it fits with what anyone else wants as well.
I never will understand why you (read: anyone in general) take comments on things as an attack on your beliefs/meanings when a question is posed on your work.

Cheers,
/S. Smith