[MPlayer-dev-eng] how to cope with variable resolution and bitrate?

nsabbi@libero.it nsabbi at libero.it
Tue Oct 8 10:02:09 CEST 2002

Hi,

is it possible to cope with variables resolution and bitrate?
Say a  mpeg2 movie that begins in 480x576 and ends in 544x576?
The only things we know is that video is always mpeg2 and audio always
mp2 or mp3
And no, the file can't be split because it's a stream.

I tried to modify main() so as to simulate a multifile sequence without
reinitializing the stream and the demuxer, but It didn't work (surely I
missed something).

Can anyone help me please?
Thanks,
            Nico