[MPlayer-dev-eng] hi there...

Vladimir Moushkov vlindos_mpdev at abv.bg
Sun Oct 6 15:42:58 CEST 2002

look I've done really big mess this morning I mean send two files to other mailing list... One of the files should be attached I forget the attach ... Forgive me I've not waken up...
Now I am sending the patch file (to 0.90pre8), which diffs only 3 files responding for the new smb:// I've denied the subtitle support hack ... I hope somebody of you going to fix it...
Please let me note ya again:
to compile smb:// support after patching you're need these:
-DLIBSMBCLIENT
-I/samba-build-tree/source/include
-L/samba-build-tree/source/bin
# Samba team still doesn't install libsmbclient correctly so libsmbclient is contain in the source tree
-lsmbclient
regards: Vlindos

http://www.Netinfo.bg - Новият дизайн!