[MPlayer-dev-eng] how could i contribute?

n.raghavendran at exgate.tek.com n.raghavendran at exgate.tek.com
Fri Oct 4 07:29:19 CEST 2002

Hello,
     I am a s/w engineer from India and I have experience in C++ (in VC++
actually), and

a bit of Java too (i am slightly better off than
a novice), have developed a decoder for RM
files (using the RealSystem SDK, I could come
up with a threading model that could Play
any number of RM files at a time). I work for
the Video part in Tektronix India and i know
a bit of video formats too...
    I like to learn and would love to contribute
to this group. I also would like to know how could
i start contributing to the group...

Thank you for your patience,
raghav.