[MPlayer-dev-eng] sipro real

Rudolf Marek MAREKR2 at cs.felk.cvut.cz
Tue Oct 1 19:13:40 CEST 2002

Hello,

some time ago I had trouble with sipr codec.

When used it claimed:
Detected audio codec: [rasipr] afm:realaud (RealAudio Sipro)
Opening audio decoder: [realaud] RealAudio decoder
Decoder init failed, error code: 0x8004000F
Decoder preinit failed :(

After one afternoon with ddd, gdb, ald etc. I found that it want to
dlopen dspr.so.6 (whatfor is this library ? Some optimizations ? (I
have PII))  So If I put this in env or in /etc/ld.so.conf It
started to work. Maybe it will be good to put notice about that somewhere.

Regards

	Rudolf