[MPlayer-dev-eng] Making Fullscreen/Window-Mode global?

Ronny T. Lampert freeky at uni.de
Fri Nov 22 17:25:12 CET 2002

Hi,

Yesterday I patched my mplayer to make a fullscreen/window-mode-switch
global over the current session (e.g. more files via cmd-line).[1]
The current behaviour is that the cmd-line-specified mode is default, unless
it's changed and that is, for the current movie only (key 'f').

If it's wanted, I'll make it against the CVS-sources and post it by
tomorrow (2-3 lines in mplayer.c, actually).

Regards,
Ronny

--
[1] That behaviour really drove me nuts since the first hour :)