[mplayer-dev-eng] Enhance GUI

Rüdiger Kuhlmann mplayer-list-UGa6JdjLujS2 at ruediger-kuhlmann.de
Thu Nov 28 23:32:04 CET 2002

Hi!

>--[Zoltan Ponekker]--<pontscho at kac.poliod.hu>

> > > This patch is nice, but the audio_id handling is not correct.
> > Hmm, I'd like to have a way to select the audio channel through the GUI.
> > So: in how far is it not correct, and is there a way I/you can fix it?
> Check libmpdemux/demuxer.h -> demuxer_t -> [a_streams||v_streams]
> If the item of array is not NULL, this ID is valid. But is good only for
> menu ...

While you don't say why it isn't correct, I made a hopefully more correct
patch. Same URL, same thing. It now adds menu entries only for the existing
audio channels according to a_streams, and sets the audio stream
accordingly. Also, it adds a button to select the next existing audio
channel. I adopted my skin to that. Same URL as above again. Please have a
look again.

> Ps: your skin is ... ugly :)

Thanks for your complement. Would you be so kind and add it to the list of
skins nevertheless?

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.