[MPlayer-dev-eng] DMO (WMV9) support in CVS

Per Wigren wigren at home.se
Thu Nov 28 17:45:42 CET 2002

Wednesday 27 November 2002 00:10 skrev Arpi:
> if it's done, then mplayer will be able to play EVERY video format out
> there! am i right? :)

Except the ones that streams from real.com rtsp:// ... ;)
And the "Artificial.Intelligence" I uploaded to incoming/ yesterday which uses
"Sony Digital Video"...

BTW, is the VCR1/2 codecs supported yet? I remember having some pr0n-clips in
that codec a few months ago that mplayer couldn't play, but I deleted them
before I thought of uploading them... :(

// Wigren