[MPlayer-dev-eng] quicktime news - we did it again? :)

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Nov 24 21:38:39 CET 2002

Hi,

Ok some good news is coming: i'm playing svq3+qdm2 mov without(!) libwine
right now :)
using the builtin loader (with lots of uncommited modifications, mostly done
by Alex) and a hacked quicktime.qts (actually some init calls replaced with
NOPs so we don't have to emulate directx, windows font manager and some
other messy things we don't need anyway)

it'll take ages to cleanup this hack but it will be done soon.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team