[MPlayer-dev-eng] Sorry, but can I add licence lines in sources?

Andrea Mennucc debdev at Tonelli.sns.it
Sun Nov 24 02:27:58 CET 2002

hi

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 10:32:58PM +0100, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I see  that Dariusz is asking to mplayer developers to add the GPL
> > copyright line to source files :
> >  I hope that we will be able to put mplayer in Debian soon!
> I hope you won't... (we don't have resources to support millions of
> apt-get users)

no, don't worry: if a version of mplayer gets accepted into Debian,
then it will be automatically distributed from the main debian archive
to all Debian mirrors, and Debian users will download it from those mirrors.
that is, you don't need to support Debian users' downloads

a.

--
Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Tonino Carotone)