[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer.c cleanup

Herman Tamas hermantom at dunasoft.com
Sat Nov 23 00:29:26 CET 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:07:26 +0100
Benjamin Thyreau <benji2 at melchizedek.dyndns.org> wrote:

> it would have actually been great if you had posted your patch, as some people
> could be interested in it even if it isn't included in the cvs (and actually i
> do)
here u r: http://novtan.bio.u-szeged.hu/~tom/
mplayer-clean1.c has half of the main() factored out.

if some1 is interested in the 4th that is actually welded in2 mplayer:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/tile-forth/
(make complains about an errorneous line in it. just delete that line.)

im gonna show my ideas using that. 1st independetly of mplayer ithink.
its cleaner that way... tho not that convincing & eye catching...