[MPlayer-dev-eng] OSD console

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Nov 22 13:08:10 CET 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:53:31 +0100 Winner of tha face compo
<gabucino at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> Please... or: you (Albeu) MUST implement ANSI support :))
> I wanna run links/joe/aafire/aaquake in it :PPP And all of this, on a
> hercules framebuffer :)))

Another thing which would be cool is auto-completion by TAB :)
I tried to implement it yesterday, got about half-way, and found out that
KEY_TAB keyboards events where going nowhere :-/ Anyone knows why ?

> To Colin Leroy: I had that sig11 with OSD menu, but then I tried another
>   font set (arial-18), and it worked.

I have them using xvidix at vo_uninit... Not too bad as it doesn't break
playback, but strange.

Cheers,
--
Colin