[MPlayer-dev-eng] [BUG] new menu code & dvds

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Thu Nov 21 20:17:14 CET 2002

Hi Markus Liebl,

on Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:16:01 +0100 you wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I play a dvd with the new menu code, I get the following error:

[...]
> DVD successfully opened!
> Menu config file is too big (> 1024 KB)
> Menu init failed
Ok I know what is causing that. It's a limitation of the stream layer. dvd opening is
turned on by a var, so when this var got set then all opened stream are dvd
stream. Here the menu config file parser try to read from the dvd.
I think i'm gonna clean this so open_stream only take filename or url-like stuff. In
fact currently -dvd, -vcd and -tv:on are alredy converted to url for the playlist.
Then to play such entry the playlist activate itself the needed options.
I try to fix that.
	Albeu