[MPlayer-dev-eng] release tomorrow, ok?

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Nov 11 16:58:43 CET 2002

Hi,

> PS: If somebody is interessed in testing/looking at the new config stuff
> and/or the
> osd menu i'll post a diff.

feel free to commit :)

the cvs is down anyway, kabi fscked up the libavcodce cvs, and there are
various 'big changes' patches waiting for commit now.

maybe we should release 0.90 stable in a few days, as 0.90pre10+bugfixes,
because of if we start commiting all this mess it won't be stable in the
near future again. actually we could then start some cleanup work, updating
demuxer layer etc... alex is about commiting dlopen() support for
libvo/libmpcodecs and so on. also we need to commit big changes to win32
code to support quicktime dlls.

so, maybe time to do the decision - release 0.90 now (in a week) and make
cvs as a development/unstable code for a while, or just delay 0.90 a few
pre-releases more, and release it later, maybe in 2003.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team