[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer GUI

Yann Klis yklis at kaliasys.com
Wed Nov 6 11:33:03 CET 2002

Hello,

As I have a few questions that were not answered after eading the GUI dev doc,
I subscribe to this list. I think some people here could help me.

I'd like to know if it is possible to add some custom GUI message in order to
have for example a "rec" button which would launch dvgrab?
In addition, is it possible to store the value of the timer? ie, imagine I
pause the playing movie, is there a manner to use the value currently
displayed by the timer in another application ?

Thx in advance,

++

yk