[MPlayer-dev-eng] opts to adjust the overlay

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Nov 4 16:10:26 CET 2002

Hi Mark,

on Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:16:32 -0800 you wrote:

> Alban as far as i can tell the olh-cor, olw-cor, olx-cor & oly-cor opts
> aren't working or don't do anything. If they work for you can you please try
> to show some proof?
There's a 10L bug there, the command line option value is overwrited by the
one from the vga cache. I'll fix asap, Thx.

<rant>
Pls note that i'm not working for you, so i have nothing to prove to you. Rather
it's you who must prove me that it doesn't work. We call this a bugreport and
that doesn't look like a proper one (-v output, etc ?). Finnaly this is -dev-eng
so bugreport and non-constructive complaints doesn't belong to here. Send
that to -user or -advuser.
</rant>

	Albeu