[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] directfb

Stephen Davies steve at daviesfam.org
Thu May 30 08:58:14 CEST 2002

On Thu, 30 May 2002, Jiri Svoboda wrote:

> This is on the way - now there are changes under way inside directfb
> lib. After that I'll add vsync support. I also plan to support OSD out
> of the movie. But this will be after release.

That's great news.  Billy Biggs will probably pop up in a minute on the
thread - but on his behalf I'd encourage you to think about interlaced
source material, interlaced output displays - in other words track fields
not just frames.

Brian - we should work together on the user interface development.

Steve